Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blessings All Around Me!

I must say this is such a wonderful time in my life right now! I have this beautiful baby girl and she just gets sweeter everyday. On top of that, I have so many friends whom are getting married or are pregnant right now! I just had to list this on my blog to give my friends a shout out!
Getting Married:
Nicole and Brent (Jan. 2008)
Meg and Kyle (Sept. 2007)
Morgan and Bill (Fall 2007)
Heather and Greg
Carmen and Keith( May 2007)
DeAnna and Danny(July 2007)
Sara and Jed (August 2007)
Ashlie and Mike Bucy (Just married 2 weeks ago)

Having A Baby :
Stacy and Chuck Burch (due Sept. 2007)
Megan and Tripp Barksdale (August 2007)
Tina and Ben Herndon (Due on Caroline's birthday- Oct. 2nd)
Lindsey and Shawn Turner (Due in a few weeks)
Rebecca and Michael Ultschey (due this summer)
Erin and Ben Rainwater (Just had a baby boy:Will)


No comments: