Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great Book

I am a part of a WONDERFUL book club. We have all become such close friends and have celebrated and shared in some special times together over the past two years! If you don't know of a book club, start one of your own! It's a great excuse to get together with girl friends and chat(well..and drink wine:). Sometimes we talk about the book, sometimes we don't! Anyway, I could go on and on about how much fun we have and how much I love my book club girls but I was writing to tell about the book we are reading this month. I picked the book this month, so of course I like it...ha. It is called Born on a Blue Day by Daniel Tammet. It is an autobiography of a young guy who is an austic savant (like rainman). It is so interesting and is an awesome book if you are looking for something interesting to read...oh and it is a relatively short book too! Would be a good summer read if you are looking for a pool side book!

No comments: