Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Caroline's House

So we went to Toys R Us to get a birthday present for Caroline's little friend and we came home with this! Talk about an impulse buy! She has never played with any ONE toy for more than 15 minutes and she played in this little house in the store for 45 minutes! Given that she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger...he had to get it for her. She had no idea that we bought it and when we got home she took a nap. Tony worked on putting it together for the whole two hours that she was asleep! Tony walked her down to see it in the backyard and she almost jumped out of his arms to run to it! The most excited I've EVER seen her! Precious! It has a little front porch, a working doorbell and phone (well It makes noise) little windows that open, a skylight, and a sink. Too cute and our Sweet Caroline loves it! She plays for hours in it! I never thought I would have one of these at my house...but then again I never thought I could love anyone so much either :)