Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Flu

So, I have been in the bed, sick as a dog, sickest I've been in years, kind of sick since Tuesday night. High fever, terrible cough, congestion, chills, aches, you name it..I've got it. But on top of that...I have a 20 page research paper due today too. I have to thank Tony who has taken a day and a half off of work and my parents and my brother Jason for watching Caroline while I layed in the bed in misery. I honestly do not know what I would do without family near by! My fever has finally broken today and yes I turned in the dang research paper on time! I PRAY that no one else gets this even though I know it is spreading like wild fire. We have the windows open today airing this place out! :)

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

i hope you feel better!!! i am so sorry you got so sick.