Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pitiful Baby

My sweet Caroline has been fighting off an ear infection in BOTH ears AND a nasty virus that has given her a high fever and sores all over her throat and mouth. This all started on Monday evening...needless to say, she nor I have not been out of our pj's since then. She can't sleep b/c of the pain so all three of us have been up at all hours of the night for three nights now. I don't know how Tony does it...he's up all night with us and then he goes to work all day. Daddy's have a strength that I will never understand but I thank God for it! I feel like we have gone back to infancy except now she can talk and cry a lot louder:) Pray for her health and my mental health...ha!

2 comments:

Ivie said...

one of my girls had that same virus last year. we just gave her lots of smoothies to drink and eventually the virus went away, but it was a good 3-4 days of pain and tears. good luck :(

Cameron said...

oh mollie, i hate to hear she's feeling so yucky!! hopefully it'll clear up soon and she'll be back to her happy little self- and you can put some clothes on ;)