Monday, February 9, 2009

One of God's Great Little Gifts

My mom and I were talking this weekend about how God gives us little breaks in Winter to get us through until Spring! The weather the past couple of days (on top of getting my health back:) has been so refreshing to my mind, body, and soul! Much needed!
We spent most of our weekend outside and loved every second of it. We drove to Salisbury to Dan Nicholas Park on Saturday and spent most of the day there. If you haven't been there, you need to go! They have a zoo, a beautiful merry-go-round, a train, several nice playgorunds, a big pond with ducks, paddleboats, and much more. Needless to say, Caroline had the best weekend she's had in months! Trains, playgrounds, ice cream, swings, picnics...what more could a two year old want! Hope everyone else is enjoying God's gift of beautiful weather as much as we are!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Yes, this weather is awesome!! To a runner who has been hitting the pavement in 30 degrees and below weather, I am so thankful for this beautiful weather. Running tonight in 60 degree weather watching the sunset was perfect...just perfect!!! :)

I also agree that Dan Nicholas Park is GREAT!! I have visited there on field trips and it is always fun!!! :)

Did you take any pictures of the day at the park?? :) If so, I (along with others I'm sure) would love to see them. :)