Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary Tony

5 years ago today I married my very best friend! It was a beautiful, perfect day! We have reached so many milestones together in the past 5 years... Getting married, building a house, changing jobs, getting pregnant, having a baby, moving into a new house, starting grad school, getting promoted, having another baby, raising children, and doing it all together as a family...

We get to really get all 24 hours out of this anniversary seeing that we were up almost every hour on the hour with our new bundle of joy (who likes to nurse every 1.5-2 hours) We will celebrate tonight over a nice dinner with drinks (which are long overdue for me:) and without children.

I love you Tony. Happy 5th Anniversary! Thanks for being so wonderful and for making life so enjoyable.

** Side note- Happy birthday to Meg and Erin (June 5th) and to Nicole (June 7th) Love you girls!

4 comments:

JaclynJohnson said...

happy anniversary! hope the entire perez family is doing well!

Natasha said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all have a great time celebrating together...you deserve some much needed husband and wife time! Have a drink for me! :)

Erin Phillips said...

Happy Anniversary Mols ! I always go to your blog to see your updates and cross my fingers that they'll be more little pictures of Maggie and Caroline. I am hungry for pictures of them. :) No pressure, I know you are BUSY.
Thanks for the birthday card, sweet friend. I love you.

Cameron said...

happy (late) anniversary!! it was great meeting sweet maggie this weekend. she's a doll!