Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good News

The good news is that my class is over! Even better news is I made an "A". Miracles DO happen :) Heck, I just wanted to pass...couldn't be happier! I'm now a little more than half way through the degree in Family and Marriage Counseling. I'm going to owe several people BIG by the time I graduate (my parents, Tony, Rebecca, and several others). I want to encourage anyone who is interested in getting a degree to look at Liberty University (www.liberty.edu) They have bachelor's, masters, and doctoral programs in many, many fields. On-line or on campus. I really can not say enough about the program and how wonderful the people associated with L.U. are!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! An "A"!!! I'm not surprised, but Congratulations! And you know it is, and will continue to be worth all the hard work. We're proud of you Mama!

Kelly said...

yay! that is awesome! I am so proud of you!!! It must have been that video that we made, huh?
congrats girl! miss you so much