Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Shower for Rebecca and her little peanut Jack






We had a lovely shower for Rebecca and Ryan's "Little Peanut" on Sunday. I have a little obsession with elephants as Caroline's MUST HAVE has always been Pinky...the softest pink elephant on the planet (we now have 4 of them). So I found myself drawn towards elephant things when planning this shower...There are not alot of elephant decorations out there...so I made some. I figured out how to make little elephants out of diapers...turned out to be really cute (and easy if anyone ever needs to make one). Megan and I ran with the elephant and little peanut theme and made little favor boxes and a little peanut bar...all different kind of peanuts to fill your box (chocolate covered, M and M's, honey roasted, etc)...yummy! I forgot to take one pic during the actual shower but I did manage to snap a few before. Fun day. We can't wait to meet you Baby Jack (due 10-8-10)!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Everything is beautiful...I love the elephant theme! You are so handy!!