Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crib Climber UPDATE


Well, Maggie the little crib escapee has done it again. Every night now she climbs out. I came in at 6:45 this morning just to check on her and this is how I found her. She's not sleeping IN the crib but now she is sleeping UNDER THE CRIB! FYI: She was asleep in this picture, she managed to get her PJ pants off sometime in the night, and I had to pull her out from under the crib....as my grandmother would say...OH MY WORD! Let the crib drama continue....ha. :)

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow! That little stinker is getting good! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena Hume said...

You might have to set up a little sleeping bag in her room for her! I miss that cute little monkey already!xoxo

Erin Phillips said...

Mol, I can't even believe it! I haven't looked at the blog in a while and so much has changed. The girls are beautiful beyond any words. I mean, they aren't babies anymore! You have two little gorgeous girls. How blessed and fortunate you both are!

Erin Phillips said...

Mollie, I haven't seen your blog in a long time and it is just amazing. Those little girls of yours are beyond gorgeous. They aren't babies anymore!!! What happened? Time certainly does fly and you have two beautiful girls to show for it. Love you!