Monday, April 7, 2008

My first year of grad school

This huge "LU" is carved into the side of the mountain right across from the campus. Very cool.
I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home with Caroline and pursue my education. This is me and my sweet Caroline on the steps of the main building on Liberty's campus.
This is a beautiful memorial garden and the grave site of Jerry Falwell. I don't think this picture does it justice but it is right on the side of a mountain, in the middle of the campus. There is a gorgeous fountain with a cross with a flame in the middle of it. It is so peaceful and made me really grateful to Jerry Falwell for starting this wonderful Christian University.

I can't believe that I am finishing up my first year of graduate school! It feels like I just started this journey yesterday! I am going to Liberty University in May to take a week long "intensive" class. I'm a little nervous about leaving Caroline and Tony for a whole week, they will have a great time together...I will just miss them so much! Anyway, we made a family trip to Lynchburg a few weekends ago so I could see where my class was going to be and to get set up in a hotel. The campus is very beautiful. Here are some pics from our day trip!


No comments: