Monday, April 21, 2008

Joel Osteen

Christina and I went to see the smiling pastor Joel Osteen at the Greensboro coliseum on Friday night. What an inspiring, touching, wonderful night! He and his wife Victoria are such beautiful speakers and didn't even stutter or stumble over one word all night. Being that we were in the rafters, I could see that there was no teleprompter and he had no notes. I know he gets criticized for making too much money but any other motivational speaker that touched people and drew crowds like he does would be 10 times as wealthy as he is. I think he deserves every penny and then some. His whole family was with him and he even introduced his precious children. It was so inspiring to hear his message but what was even more moving was to see the greensboro coliseum packed to the very top row with Christian people all excited and united for Christ. It was an amazing night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I agree with you but a speaker who drew crowds towards him need not be wealthy. Here you can find Motivational speakers.
Who is not meant only for making money but for making people to reach their goals.

Christina Soto said...

Thank you so much, Mollie - I loved our evening there!!! So glad I was given this opportunity with you! He really is an incredible man who has been touched by God, and I felt touched by God through him. It was awesome!