Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Update

Well, This is the last thing on earth that I want to put on my blog but here it goes... I am sad to announce that our precious Baby "B" went to be with the Lord this week. We are so happy and blessed that we had him/her for 8 weeks. We only knew about Baby "B" for one week but what a fun week it was! Tony and I both know that this is all a part of God's perfect plan and that Baby "B" is better off in heaven with Him. Baby "A" is doing great and for that we are thankful. Keep us all in your prayers.

5 comments:

Christina Soto said...

Oh, honey, we are SO VERY sorry for the loss of little Baby B! I know not many words are of comfort for you all right now, but we'll be praying that you & Tony feel a peace in all this that only God can give you. Big hugs to you...

Ivie said...

i am so sorry mollie. peace be with your family and we will pray for Baby A to be strong.

JaclynJohnson said...

My prayers are with you guys....I'm so sorry to hear about Baby B. Take care, Mollie.

Stacy and Chuck Burch said...

We are so so sorry for your loss! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and please let us know if you need anything. Hang in there sweetie! Stacy

Natasha said...

Mollie...I am so sorry about Baby B. You are right...everything that happens is in God's plan.

Here is a scripture that I keep close by at all times...
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all that he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4: 6-7)