Thursday, October 23, 2008

TWINS!!

Oh my goodness gracious alive
Our family of 3 is going to be a family of 5

Today at our first ultrasound right out of the blue
the Dr. looked at us and said "There are TWO!!"

We saw the twins with our very own eyes
and are so thrilled, so blessed, and very surprised!

Please say a big prayer for our little baby "B"
because the next few weeks are crucial you see

Little Baby "B" is a bit smaller than Baby "A"
So, we ask that you take a second to pray

So there is our news, we'll keep you filled in
However we hope to see or talk to you before then!

All our love,
Mollie, Tony, & Caroline

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG, how exciting! Wow, what a shock I'm sure! Best wishes in your pregnancy!

JaclynJohnson said...

Shut up!!! (I am saying that in the nicest way, of course!) I cannot believe that you have TWO in there (especially after our conversation with Yvonnia last weekend!). I am so happy for you guys, and I will saying prayers for both baby A and B! Talk to you soon!

Natasha said...

Wow!!! When I saw the blog title, I thought it was going to be a joke, but, oh no...it's for real. Of course, I will be praying for both babies, you, Tony, and Caroline during this exciting and surprising time!!

Wow!!!! (I had to say that again!)

The Beaver Bunch said...

Came to your blog thru Natasha's. We had twins (a shock to us too) when our oldest was just 22 months old. It was wild, but I have loved every second (okay, almost every second).

Now, our twins are almost 2.5 years, our oldest is 4 and we have 2 foster babies, one 4 months and the other 2 weeks....just like twins again!

Congrats on the blessings. Praying for Baby B now.

Kelly said...

I am so excited to hear this news!! what an awesome miracle...TWINS! I will be praying for both babies :)
you know, you can always name one after your bestest friend!;)
love you

Susan D. said...

I'm not a stalker - I found you through Ashlie's blog and had to comment. Congrats on your news! I had twins (identical girls) in June and it is wonderful. We found out at our very OB appointment, but it was still a huge shock. Take care of yourself and those babies. I'm saying prayers for you & Baby A and Baby B.