Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!

Tony, Caroline, and I are proud to announce that we have a precious baby girl on the way! Instead of kicking myself for going overboard on all of the pink stuff for Caroline, I am now really glad that I did! WE have a pink bumbo seat, stroller, clothing....everything girly...AND I LOVE IT! WE had a wonderful ultrasound this morning that revealed a healthy, active, and beautiful little 8 oz. baby girl! We are over the moon excited that Caroline will have a forvever friend and we will have another little angel! We are keeping the name a secret until she's born...all I can say is it is sooo cute!

5 comments:

Christina Soto said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, guys! We are thrilled to hear that precious baby girl is doing great! So happy for you!!! Are you sure you don't want to give any hints as to her name??? :)

Kelly said...

congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Caroline will love having a sister!
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
love you

Natasha said...

Yay!!! What a joy...another precious baby girl and what a convenience to be able to use the pink baby "accessories" that you already have.

I think you should play a little "blogging guessing" game with the name. At about 4 weeks to go, start giving us a few "name clues" each week. :) Oh my goodness!!! Can you tell I work in an elementary school?? So cheesy...I know! :)

Elena Hume said...

Yeah! A little girlfriend for baby Hume!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Love, The Humes!

Elena Hume said...

Yeah! A little girlfriend for baby Hume!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Love, The Humes!