Friday, August 28, 2009

15 weeks old


Miss Maggie is now almost 15 weeks old. She is cooing and giggling and is just the most precious little baby! Everyone she meets just falls in love with her. She is playing with little toys now and tries to reach out for things. This is a pic of her in her baby einstein play station. She loves it.
As for me I am getting lots of sleep (unlike when Caroline was a baby)and am happy being at home with my precious little girls. Caroline starts preschool 3 days a week very soon which is great b/c her mommy is running out of things to do to keep her days busy and interesting. We've exhausted all of our 2 year old crafts, movies, and the pool. Her latest "favorite thing to do" is play mermaids. She has a few dolls and if you walk through our door, she will try to get you to play mermaids too. This week has been a tough one b/c I think I have a herniated disk and have had trouble walking, picking up Maggie, and moving in general. Not good. This is a reoccuring problem and is most inconvenient with having a newborn. A very very big thank you for Tony for all of the work he has done to help me and our children this week while I was unable to move. My parents and friends (Rebecca, Christina, and Megan) have also been a huge help to get me over this hurdle! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh no Mollie...that's terrible that your back is hurting. I'm so glad that you have such a supportive family. I will say a prayer for your back.

Maggie is absolutely adorable! I wish I could meet her in person - I bet I would fall in love with her too. :)

JaclynJohnson said...

Maggie gets cuter every week! Hope your back feels better soon!

Erin Phillips said...

Oh Mols ! I am just reading thsi now. How are you doing now ? I think this post may be at elast a week old or longer. Got your sweet card. Love you ! Can't wait to see you in Oct !