Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby weight

So it's now time to lose the extra 25 lbs that are left after Maggie's birth. I would normally not announce a diet on my blog but I'm doing nutrasystem (yes... you've seen it on tv with dan marino)...I'm doing it out of curiosity and in hopes that it works...so i'm trying it for a month as an experiment to see if it really works. I've always wondered so i'm giving it a shot. I recieved my month worth of food last Tuesday and have been pretty good for a week straight. I have had a couple glasses of wine during the week and had a piece of fish at bonefish on sat. night but other than that I've been eating out of my box of food for the month. Believe it or not, it hasn't been too bad so far. Looks a lot worse than it tastes. For me it's been better than measuring food and counting points. I really haven't had time or the energy to exercise much this week either... Lost 6 lbs my first week. I know that is probably a first week thing b/c I went from extreme eating and drinking to this diet (after my glutenous week at Ocean Isle. I will keep you posted...hope it works so i can wear my clothes this fall and put the moo-moo's away for awhile...ha.

5 comments:

Christina Soto said...

Oooo, I've been wanting to do Nutrisystem for eons! I was wondering if the food looked as decent as it does on TV. Anxious to hear how it goes. Thanks for being a guinea pig for me. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Mollie, a friend of mine did it and lost a lot of weight. I've always been a Weight Watchers girl myself only b/c it's cheaper, but if I had the money to pay for Nutrisystem, I'd do it as well! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Good Luck Mollie! Let me know if it works. I am going to have some major weight to lose when I am done nursing.

Natasha said...

You go girl! Keep up the hard work. Losing weight is not easy...any system that helps us is worth it. Keep us posted!

Erin Phillips said...

Good for you girl ! Let me know how it works. As you are losing the weight, I'll be putting it on !