Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

Well, I kind of hate to see 2009 go...it's been a great year! As I think back on our year, the birth of our precious Maggie was definitely the highlight(May 16, 2009). We are so blessed and thankful that her delivery turned out the way it did (it sure wasn't looking good for a while there for either of us). Her smile and laughter has added so much to our family...you really should see the way both she and Caroline light up when they see each other. The bond b/w sisters is not one that I had anticipated when we had another child. What a special, surprising gift that is everyday!
I can't wait to see what this year has in store. Our little family unit (me, Tony, and the girls) has become so strong and brings me such happiness! My soulmate and I team up and work together to try to raise these precious children to be good, sweet, loving little girls. We may not get to see our friends as often as we like but we know when they have a child or two they will understand. In a few years they won't want anything to do with us and we will have plenty of "friend" time then. Bittersweet isn't it.
Happy New Year to you all. I hope God Blesses you this year and always! Thanks for keeping up with us this year through my blog. Would love to see you soon. xoxo
Love,
Mollie

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are right. Kids change everything. We used to do so much before we had Evie. Now that I am planning her birthday party - I don't even know what to make - since I NEVER entertain anymore. Happy New Year!

Natasha said...

Happy New Year to you also, Mollie! You do have many blessings to be thankful for. I will pray that your 2010 brings you just as many blessings at 2009 did! :) Thanks for keeping us updated - I always enjoy seeing your family grow through your pictures and updates.

Erin Phillips said...

Happy New Years, sweet friend. I think that everything you said is so true. It's hard when your life changes with having babies and your friends are still wanting to hang out and not always understanding of the circumstances. I KNOW our social life will change somewhat when baby Libby arrives, but I expect it too. It already has with me not wanting to go out much. I love you.