Saturday, April 21, 2012

BABY PEREZ NUMBER 3

Tony and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting again! I am about ten weeks along right now and am getting to experience morning sickness and all of that fun for the first time ever. My sweet little girls never gave me one day of nausea so I'm wondering if we have a little boy growing in there this time?! I did read somewhere though that if you already have two girls (or two boys for that matter) then the stats are around a 75% chance that you will have a girl again. We have gotten pretty good at little girls so we sure would love another one:) Baby #3 is due ON Thanksgiving Day! Now that's something to be THANKFUL for:) However, if all goes as planned he or she will be delivered via scheduled C-section a week before that(around mid November). I ask for your prayers for this pregnancy as my last one ended with pre-eclampsia and a near death, emergency C-section. All we want is a healthy baby! Tony and I have prayed about having another child and handed it all over to God...and well we are very happy that He decided to give our family another blessing! More pictures and updates coming soon:)

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, Mollie! I am so excited for you. Y'all sure make pretty babies.

JaclynJohnson said...

Congratulations!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby for you guys.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats, Mollie!!!

emily said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I know you are overwhelmed with joy!!!

Angela Meredith said...

Congratulations!!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats!!! Will definitely be praying for a healthy pregnancy, and smooth uncomplicated labor and delivery! Happy for you guys!

Elena Hume said...

I'm so happy for you guys I can't stand it! I can't wait to find out if baby Tyler is going to have a little playmate or little girlfriend! Either would be fine with this mama! Love you and miss you lots! xoxo

Ashlie said...

So excited to have a little one arriving around the same time as you. Lots of love and prayers for all 5 Perezs.
-Ash

Natasha said...

This is awesome! I am so excited for all of you! :) And, as a mother of a little boy, I'm secretly hoping that you get to experience raising a HE! :)

dr dre headphones said...

Office2010 transparent Microsoft Office 2010 Key home window identify club, process Aero issues there is the most suitable synthesis.Office2010 Lace palate button to make Microsoft Office 2010 sure you cease all the circumference, making the actual contemporary, straightforward software. Plus, so that you can enhance that scalability in structure to Office 2010 further improve the effective use of all of the software space.The Office2010 customize screen inevitably continuum the window over all size transformations, in contrast to the first body, style, together with contraction for the Change dishes. Office 2010 Key