Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Favorite Week Of The Whole Year!

We went to Ocean Isle Beach this past week and had THE BEST trip! Caroline was showered with attention and learned a couple of new tricks! She is now making noises and hitting her lips with her fingers while she babbles and it is just the cutest little thing! Carole Simpson taught her that and she does it everytime she sees Carole. She had tons of people to play with and a few people her own size too (Ella Manning, Emma Grey, and Reilly Turner). She crawled on the beach and played in the sand. I was prepared for her to eat lots of sand but she only did it once after playing on the beach for about 30 minutes! Tony and I had great babysitters all week and it made for a REAL GOOD time with all of our beach friends (The Lomax family, The Mitchell Family, The Simpsons, my family, and a few brave others who decided to take a few days to vacation with us!) We ate and drank WAY to much but even more than anything else we LAUGHED! What a wonderful week. I'm already counting down the days until next year! I will post pics soon!

No comments: