Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Well, Caroline is offically crawling forward and EVERYWHERE! I think this is when mother's really lose that baby weight! Ha.
We had a pretty big fourth of July party and ,of course, the social butterfly was passed around to all of our friends and neighbors. It was really nice. Gave my hip a break for the evening and gave her a chance to see some new faces (You know she must get tired of seeing me all of the time!) She stayed up and LOVED the fireworks! Needless to say, she crashed very hard for the night the second she hit the crib! We will def. make that an annual party!
So, now this week Caroline and I both have a a cold. I tell you what, a cold in the summer just stinks! Caroline got it first and you know me, I get everything!!! So now she is feeling better and I am feeling kinda crummy! Hopefully I'll be 100% by tomorrow. We are going to 2 birthday parties this week. It's just too cute getting invitations in the mail for Caroline to come to a party.
So between parties and our everyday stuff, I am packing up the family for our big family beach trip! We go with about 25 people to Ocean Isle for a week. We stay in the same beautiful house every year. It is such a rowdy, fun group...I was pregnant last year and had to be a spectator...def. not as fun!!! So this year will be great..Caroline will be there and I bet Grandma and Grandpa will not put her down all week! Aren't grandparents the BEST! We are also very excited because our friends Lindsey and Shawn Turner will be at the same beach all week. Baby Reilly and Baby Caroline will get to hang out at the beach!! Fun times! I'll post pics as soon as we get back!!

No comments: