Thursday, July 26, 2007

Our beautiful baby girl!

I Can Crawl!
Caroline in our backyard!
I love to play "SOO BIG" even when I should be taking pretty pictures!
Caroline in her fancy dress! So sweet!
This is Caroline's FAVORITE animal Pinky. She sleeps with her every night and drags her around all day! Our sweet friends, Meg and Erin, gave her this precious gift!
These are our most recent pictures of Caroline. Our sister-in-law, Staci Perez, has a very talented and SWEET father who loves photography! We are so blessed that he uses his talent to give us gorgeous pictures! Thanks Alan!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

what sweet pictures! i want to come visit baby caroline before she gets too big! I hope all is well with you. I miss you Mollie. Maybe this fall I can come see you. Keep the pictures coming! kisses to all! Love you.