Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Blue (berry) morning :(

Oh Man....The most disappointing thing happened to me this a.m. I went to Krispy Kreme to get my most Favorite TREAT... a glazed blueberry cake doughtnut....soooo yummy! I ordered and the lady say "Sorry, we don't make those anymore" I literally screamed "WHAT???...are you serious?" and I explained how my birthday cake was made from those doughnuts...they couldn't be gone forever!!! And she said "You'll need to order from the board honey..we don't have those anymore" No sympathy AT ALL! I think we all need to write Krispy Kreme and get the blueberry doughnut back!!! :) And yes, I did order something else...and LOVED every bite of it!

1 comment:

Jonathan & Christina said...

I think we need to plan a memorial service. I don't think you'll get full closure until you come to terms with this. We're so sorry for your loss...

:)
Love, Christina