Monday, July 7, 2008

Love My Twin Friends

My sweet friends Erin and Meg from Charlotte came last week for lunch, sunbathing, and lots of great conversation! They still teach in Charlotte and I love that b/c they can come hang out during their SUMMER BREAK! Meg was married in September and Erin just got married in May in Key West! They brought Caroline a huge lollipop and that kept her busy so we could catch up! Great seeing you girls. Can't tell you how much an adult conversation over a bottle of wine (or two:) means to a busy momma!
Erin and Meg brought me a BIG lollipop! Thanks girls!
Great lunch by the pool!
Yummy and festive dessert! Very easy too!
"I just want to gety back in the pool!" Ha...I think Caroline is tired of her momma taking so many pictures! Sorry girls...it's me, not you!

No comments: