Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Such a big girl

Caroline is such a big girl! She has recently moved into a NEW room, on a whole NEW floor, and into a NEW BIG GIRL bed! She has done so well!!! Tony and I are shocked at how well she has adjusted to it...she actually loves her new room and her big girl bed! She has slept through the night and not caused a fuss at all. We have the upstairs all to ourselves now. For the past two years her nursery has been right next to our bedroom and master bathroom...so we have a real adult living space for now ...well until the next baby arrives! But her room is technically downstairs also beside Caroline's new room. I'm sure she'll be with us for the first few months upstairs. But we can flush the toilet at night now, shower and get ready as loudly as we want, and actually watch TV when it's not on closed captioning! Ha! I must note that I have slept with one eye open since she moved downstairs...I was worried sick about her being so far away (a whole 25 steps...ha)! I will post pics of her PRECIOUS new room soon!

3 comments:

Elena Hume said...

That is too funny! We just moved Dylan to his new room, in his big boy bed last night! I too have not slept! I am glued to the monitor and ran in there every time he moved! Ha! Give Caroline a big congrats from her little boyfriend Dylan! Love you and miss you, Elena

Kelly said...

yeah caroline!! what a big girl! I can't wait to see pictures of her room and also the baby room.
I miss you Mol- enjoy your week.
love you.

Natasha said...

Great job to the big girl - Caroline! I can't wait to see pictures.