Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Update

She weighs 5 lbs and 7 oz.

She is measuring a little small but we had an ultrasound and she looks perfect! Hopefully that will mean an easier delivery:)

She's in the 50% for her size.

I'm just at one centimeter dialated! That's exciting b/c I didn't dialate to one centimter until I had been in labor with Caroline for several hours (and she was 4 days overdue). That really doesn't mean much...could be soon or could stay that way until May 18th!

She's heading south and her head is low. Can't wait to meet her!!!

I'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Erin Phillips said...

Oh that is fantastic news ! So do you think she could come really early ? Like a few weeks ? She's going to be utterly precious when she arrives. Is she moving around a lot ? I called you yester. Making your beef stew recipe right now. It's in the cooker. :) No veggies in it though ? I didn't want to add any since the recipe didn't call for any. We'll eat them on the side.

Natasha said...

Great news Mollie! I can't wait to meet her (through the blogging world)!

JaclynJohnson said...

wonderful news! glad to hear everything is going well! we still need to meet for lunch at olympic one of these days. :-)

Kelly said...

that is exciting news!!! keep me posted! love you!