Thursday, April 16, 2009

Myrtle Beach Trip





Every winter Tony and I have taken Caroline on a little trip to Myrtle Beach for an indoor waterpark get away. Tony has a conference down there so Caroline and I enjoy the pool while he works! We had a great time this year at Dunes Village which has a 30,000 square foot indoor waterpark. I can't believe I got in a bathing suit...only for my precious baby girl! Here are a few pics (not of me in a bathing suit, thank goodness- you won't go blind...ha)...the trip def. rejuvenated my summer-loving soul and got me through the last few weeks of winter! (FYI- we went in early March....totally been slacking on the blog:)

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Love the pigtails!

Jeni and Brian said...

greetings from Reno!
We'll be thinking of you over the next few weeks! We'll miss you in Zion, but glad Jason & MR can join us! Hi to your mom & dad, glad she's feeling better. Glad Caroline's tongue has healed, we'd never heard that one, good gosh! The pic of Tony and Caroline at MB with pigtails...looks just like you as a little girl :)
lots of love,
jeni, brian and kids