Friday, May 15, 2009

3 days until we meet precious baby Perez

If she decides to stay nice and cozy in there all weekend, then Tony and I will head to the hospital at 5:45am on Monday morning! We are so excited about meeting this little girl! This planned induction thing is really nice! I have spent the morning filling her wipes warmer, setting up her monitor, and getting things ready for our new family member to join our home! It will be a good rainy weekend for us to get our house all ready for a baby! I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! Three more days! Keep us in your prayers this weekend and on Monday! All we want is a healthy baby!

3 comments:

Erin Phillips said...

oh mol ! this is so exciting. i can't wait until she comes. please keep me posted. have fun getting her sweet nursery ready.

Ashlie said...

I am so excited. Finally, we get to learn the name!!!
I love you!

Kelly said...

hooray!! so exciting!!! can't wait!love you!