Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preschool 2011






Before I write anything, I must give praise to God for answering my prayers. I have prayed for months and asked Him to ease Maggie's anxiety about being away from Mommy and that she is able to enjoy all of the joy that preschool brings. I have also prayed for my worries to be replaced with faith and trust because I know that Maggie is in God's loving care in all situations. This morning could not have gone better and I have my wonderful Lord and Savior to thank for it! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! God is soooo good!

Caroline is now a "senior" at her preschool! She has been looking forward to Mrs. Cash's Pre-K since the day school let out for the summer! She is ready to learn and is eager to meet all of her new friends and see her old friends again. She loves every single thing about school and is a social butterfly for sure! Every teachers dream!

As for Maggie, she was excited to go to school and was as cute as a button! She was thrilled to go in with the big kids and by the time the teacher took her hand in the classroom, I was gone. The teacher sent me a text and said that she was doing wonderful! I pray that she enjoys school as much as Caroline does! I'm on my way out the door to pick them up now:)

Here are a few pics of the first day of school! Oh and as for me, there were no tears. It all happened so fast that it took me a few minutes to realize that I was alone. No worries though, I went straight to join the sportscenter and I look forward to working out and hopefully meeting some friends for coffee every now and then!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mollie, they are so adorable! Maggie's dress is precious. You are lucky they have short preschools there. All of them go to 2 here so Evie has to take a nap there. Now, that should be interesting!So glad you were able to relax and enjoy your time this morning. God always provides us with what we need - He gave you the peace that passes all understanding. Miss you sweet friend!

Natasha said...

What sweet pictures - preschool is sooo much better when you have a big sis to go with! :) I'm feeling your pain - getting ready to post about Luke's first day at preschool!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness.... Holding hands walking in to the preschool.... they both look so grown up... makes Aunt Beck sad. :(. But happy at the same time! They are both sweet, beautiful, funny, confident little girls. Love them so much!