Thursday, February 22, 2007

Read the literature from the Dr.

Caroline did so great getting her shots yesterday! Like I said I think it hurt me more than it hurt her. They gave us a ton of literature to read on all of the shots that she was getting...that I of course, did not read...BIG oops. Because she woke up this morning with 101 degree temp. and feeling very bad. So I called the dr. office and was put on hold for 25 mins. to talk to a nurse. 25 MINUTES! (glad nothing was really wrong) As soon as I tell the nurse that she had her shots yeterday she asked me if I had "read the sheets they gave us" and I quickly told her that I had not and that they were in the car...so basically I waited for 25 mintues to have the nurse tell me that if I had read my literature that they gave me yesterday I would have seen that a temperature is totally normal after having those shots and to give her Tylenol.
MOM TIP OF THE DAY : Read the stuff they give you at the dr. it will save you a lot of time!
**Coming soon** Melt in your mouth chicken pie recipe!!

No comments: