Thursday, November 1, 2007

SURPRISE! Happy 30th Tony!!

DeAnna as Rainbow Bright, Patti as her beautiful self, & Marti as a giesha!
Pimp Daddy Danny and Burger "King" Jason! Great Costumes!
ARRRR....Ryan and Rebecca! Great Friends and a huge help to me that night!
Caroline the Pooh made an appearance to really surprise her Daddy! She was so great all night! Party Girl!
I have been planning a surprise 30th birthday party for Tony for months! It was a great party and he was very surprised! So surprised in fact that he looked behind him when everyone yelled "surprise"...funny...I had to tell him that it was all for him! His birthday is November 19th so I did it a few weeks early to really throw him off. It was a Halloween/costume party themed b-day party. Here are just a few pics. I still haven't gotten mine developed. I'll post more soon.

October 27th

7:00 pm

The Loft at Natty Greenes

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Nice tights Uncle Jason