Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A visit from THE TWINS!

Meg, Mollie, and Erin...Friends for Life!
Erin and Caroline...two precious girls!
Meg and Big lips Baby C!
I lived in Charlotte, NC for about 11 months after I graduated from college. I took my first job at Huntingtowne Farms Elementary School on Park Rd. In less than a year I formed a friendship with Erin and Meg Bronson that will last the rest of my life! I am so very very blessed to call these sweet girls my friends! They make such an effort to keep our friendship strong...They recently made the trip to High Point for a Mollie & Caroline visit on their day off from work on Veteran's Day! Meg has recently gotten married and is now Meg Braddy and Erin is getting married in Key West, Fl in May and will then be Erin Phillips! Congrats girls and thanks for the great visit! Oh and I almost forgot...they are CRAZY about Caroline! They brought a precious white snow bunny outfit for her and they gave her Pinky, her favorite stuffed animal! I'm having trouble uploading pics from their visit...hopefully they will come through soon!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Did you get any pics of the girls with C-line?
I can't wait to see her walking. Please tell Princess C that I miss her terribly.