Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WHY have I not done this before!!!

I keep saying this over and over to myself "WHY have I not done this before??" Some people may enjoy going to the grocery store however I am NOT one of those people! I love to cook but hate to go to the grocery store! Caroline has her first ear infection and does not feel well at all, it's the day before Thanksgiving and the grocery stores are slammed, and here I am again at Thanksgiving wearing a back brace (as I was last year on Thanksgiving:)...so at 11pm last night I got on www.lowesfoodstogo.com and ordered all of my groceries! It is wonderful...it shows you a picture of the food or any item so you know exactly what you are getting, it shows weekly sales, and it is only a 5 dollar fee. I'm sorry but going to the grocery store in my PJ's and no bra or makeup is worth 25 dollars to me! No more fighting Caroline to stay in the cart, no more fighting the thanksgiving crowds, no more buying stuff just because I see it....PULL IN and they bring it to you! I love it! I highly recommend this for anyone who does not enjoy going to the store! I even called like 15 mins before and added something to my list and they said to call and add anytime...so GREAT! Check it out!

No comments: