Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back to School

Well my time has come to go to Liberty University for a week long "intensive" class. I'm sure it will be a fast and a new, fun, educational experience for me. However, I just about get sick to my stomach when I think about leaving Caroline and Tony for a week. I know she and Tony will have a great day together tomorrow (Memorial Day) and that she will have fun all week with my parents and others who will be watching her. I just know that I will miss her so very much and I don't want her to be confused about where "the momma" has gone. I will have to do this a few more times over the course of my master's degree so I'd better get used to it but the first time is always the hardest. Nothing but family time after this week! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ivie said...

Good Luck Mollie! You will do great!