Monday, May 26, 2008

Check this out!!!

So my first day at Liberty is going well. My day started at 4:45 am and I was on the way to Virginia by 5:30am. The drive this morning was smooth and I saw a beautiful sunrise! My class has been so interesting and I have met a lot of really cool people. The class is called counseling 512: group counseling and process. We are learning how to lead all kinds of therapy groups but we are also participating in them. It has been fun but I suspect it will get emotional during the week. I just love it...I know I am majoring in something that totally facinates me! Thanks to my big bro Jason who let me borrow his laptop I can check my e-mail, update my blog, and CHECK OUT the awesome pictures that Lindsey Turner took of Tony, Caroline, and myself on Sunday. If you want a sneak peak of some of them go to her blog (which you can link up to from this page...click on her page, Lindsey Turner photography, from my friends blogs section to the left on this page). I have a heavy load of homework so I better get to it!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

hey there! i am glad you are having fun! i would love to go back to school and get my counseling degree.... hhmm..I think it's so weird that we love the same things!! ha! i guess that's why we are such good friends!
good luck this week.
love you.

Kelly said...

wow! the pictures are GREAT! you look awesome! and baby caroline is precious! ok. this makes me want to buy a plane ticket NOW!
let's make plans!
love you

Ivie said...

Caroline looks like her mommy....simply gorgeous! What a sweet family! You are blessed!

Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameron said...

glad you're having a good week so far! we missed you last night at book club... it was a small group but we had a blast. hoe to see you next friday at our party!