Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day in Key West


Erin, the beautiful bride! Mollie and Candice...sooo happy to be in Key West Parasailing with my BFF... what a great time!
Here we go...it was Candice's first time! She loved it!
And a drink or two with lunch! So good!



My dear friend Erin Bronson (now Erin Phillips:) got married in Key West this past weekend in Key West, FL. It was a gorgeous weekend and a beautiful wedding! Tony stayed at home with Caroline because the thought of putting her on an airplane is terrifying. She has a great set of lungs on her and the people on the plane probably wouldn't like us too much:) ha! I had a wonderful date for the weekend...my best friend Candice. We ate great food, had many wonderful drinks, went parasailing, took night swims, shopped, laughed, and just had a wonderful weekend attending all of Josh and Erin's fun wedding activities! I did make it back to Greensboro in time to spend some time with my precious family on mother's day. When I arrived in Key West there were beautiful flowers and chocolate in my room waiting to greet me (From Tony and Caroline). What a fun weekend. Congrats Erin and Josh!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time! I miss you! Let's get together soon! Maybe this summer?

Ivie said...

happy belated mother's day! i am glad you guys had fun. i love key west!